Supplied By MobiSystems On Oct. 5, 2016 Comments(26)
FREE Oxford German Dictionary version6.0.014 Download
The Oxford German Dictionary provides authoritative coverage of German and English, completed with essential grammatical information and language usage notes for both languages.
• Over 320,000 words and phrases, and 520,000 translations
• Comprehensive guidance on pronunciation, vowel length, and syllable stress
• Clear marking of pre-reform spellings alongside new preferred forms
• Invaluable cultural notes to learn more about life in German- and English-speaking countries
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Oxford American & Thesaurus:
• Feature-complete license for unlimited time
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – our support team will help you
MobiSystems part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 50000 to 100000.
Last Update Oct. 5, 2016. Google play rating is 70.8306. Current verison is 6.0.014. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Download oxford-german-dictionary-tr.apk 14.0 MB
• New improved camera search (with support for Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and English)
• Reliability and speed improvements
• Completely redesigned user interface and experience
• Ability to share word definitions
• ‘Word of the Day’ feature
• New camera search function
• Performance improvements
This is is The best app in the wood
Has a trial !!!!!!!?!????????? And they say its free
Update fixed weird missing words, fast support response License still only good for one device. Good not just for words, but idioms, phrases, etc.
Will see how this dictionary work and than I would evaluate it later.
Oxford rocks This helps me to know German better it is easy to carry anywhere its like a portable dictionary I don't have to buy a dictionary for it now the dictionary is in my pocket or we can call it e-dictionary :)
Not free Have to pay to use. But they don't tell you that till after the download. Uninstalled.
Not functioning on Galaxy S7 edge No access to function menus, since upgrading my phone & unprofessional customer support staff. Be careful & think twice before you purchase.
Superb dictionary delivered in a superb app Considering how liberating the app format is compared to the printed version, the price is a bargain. For clarity and detail the Oxford German dictionary is in a class above other German dictionaries written for English speakers (those I've tried, anyway, including the Collins).
It's good This is THE offline German dictionary to have. In class it is so much quicker than others using dictionary books, and doesn't require being online. They have clearly updated content (it has 'Staycation' FFS) interface too, although imo there was nowt wrong with old one. I paid about 13gbp 16 euros and although it should/could be cheaper it has been worth every penny.
Disappointed, not interesting as in pictures described here 30 days trial but I install it after 2 minutes: slow, always requires intermet (?), a popup ads comes quickly...
Is this a joke? Low quality dictionary,
Dictionary apk Once more... MobiSystem is the best one for all (y)!
Working in Apple iPhone 6s It is so easy to use
Good contentwise but very slow Good quality dictionary but not userfriendly, because it's very slow. It runs a search each time you type so it won't allow you to type or erase letters fast which is really annoying. I don't even type very fast but it still slows me down a lot. Very irritating!
Steer clear Lasted about 5 minutes before uninstall; but managed 3 up-selling nags and a force close in that short time. That in itself is an achievement. There are MANY, far BETTER apps out there for this task.
Good... I think it's so good but u should add sound in this dictionary
Most complete and precise
Good content It explain the word more appropriate
A very useful smartphone app! I have used this app extensively, both while traveling in Germany as well as when studying at home. I like the format of the entries and the numerous example sentences. If only the irregular verbs were conjugated within their definition entry, I would rate it 5 stars.
does not show that word is s fave This is SOooo Stupid but Mobi fails to show that ... menu had been ALREADY visited to add a word to THE ONLY List offered. These are bilingual e_dict experts for Oxford ? I know how smart a V-P for Ox Press is as he is a Wolfson College grad in Phil. France offers a unilingual dict with word to learn VISIBLE flag and word of INTEREST flag. It's famous, but unilingual. So a Bilingual dict is only for already bilingual lexicographers ??? Critical SMART design Q wld be: Are U native Eng or Dtsch speaker? Why?
Oxford German English Dictionary A complete dictionary with examples that are clear. Word of the day feature is fun. Compound words, not found in other dictionaries are found here. Well worth the price for the ad free version .Updated regularly.
Great dictionary It's much better than using the paperback version.