Supplied By Dr. Atul Tiwari On Dec. 8, 2015 Comments(38)
FREE Medical Guru version3.1 Download• Imp. Note - If this app always crashes for you, please contact me via email at - firstname.lastname@example.org, as posting in Review section is not a 2-way communication, and I can't reply you back, when I don't have your mail-id.
New in v3.1
• Image based questions can be seen, if connected to internet (if updating from previous version, please clear data+cache from settings)
• Support for x64 mobiles added
The one and only app in the Google Play Store, providing more than 29,000 MCQs for Free, which are asked in various Medical Pre-PG Exams
This application is designed for quick revision of Medical Education, useful for Medical Students who are Under-Graduating, preparing for various PrePG Exams and can also be useful for Medical Teachers and Doctors. It has following features -
• It has in built Question Bank, so no more separate download of Question bank is required.
• More than 29,000 MCQs of various medical subjects.
• MCQs are arranged Subject-wise, and Topic-wise.
• Option to Shuffle (Randomize) Questions
• Once installed correctly, MCQs can be viewed offline.
• Images can be seen, if any question is image based (Internet connection required).
• Every question now a direct link (online) for its discussion board, where you can post anything related to that question (errors/references/explanations etc), and can read the same posted by others. (Since I am using Facebook Authentication for my site, you may need to login with your Facebook account to access it)
• Because this app contains in-built Question Bank, which itself is of approx. 20 MB, this app's size is increased to approx. 30 MB.
• If your mobile's internal memory is low, visit its sibling app published by me (You can find it from Play Store's section "More from developer"), which does not include inbuilt Question-Bank, so less internal memory is consumed, but it do require separate download of Question Bank, after the installation of app. It's named as Medical Study, and its Play Store link is - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.medicalprepg.quizonline
Note :- This app does not support Mobiles based on MIPS architecture (e.g. some models of Karbonn Mobile etc.).
• Users, Please Do rate and review this app in the Play Store..
• For details, visit - http://medicoshive.com/
Subjects and Exams included are - anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, forensic, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, e.n.t., ent, ophthalmology, eye, psm, p.s.m., community medicine, medicine, surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, gynaecology, pediatrics, paediatrics, radiology, anesthesia, psychiatry, orthopedics, orthopaedics, skin, dermatology, neet, medical, pg, aipgmee, aipg, aiims, jipmer, pgi, nimhans, upsc, dnb, mci, exam, quiz, test, psm, multiple choice question, mcq, mcqs, usmle, islets,.
Dr. Atul Tiwari part of our Medical and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Dec. 8, 2015. Google play rating is 86.2245. Current verison is 3.1. Actual size 27.0 MB.
• Inbuilt Question Bank, so no separate download is required
• More than 29,000 MCQs
• Image based questions can be seen, if connected to internet
<b>• Support for x64 mobiles added</b>
<b>Note :-</b> This app does not support Mobiles based on MIPS architecture (e.g. some models of Karbonn Mobile).