Supplied By Phase 6 On Feb. 5, 2014 Comments(1)
FREE Wine Reviewer version2.0 DownloadWine Reviewer allows you to record reviews for wines that you've tried. Your saved reviews will remind you which wines you like and with what foods as well as avoid bad wines and pairings. Wine Reviewer conveniently saves your reviews to your phone for quick access and optionally saves them to your Google Drive in a spreadsheet.
Wine Reviewer also allows you to keep track of your personal wine collection with its cellar feature. You can keep track of which wines, how many bottles, and their location. For your convenience, you can also choose to save your cellar information to your Google Drive.
Wine Reviewer also includes a Wine Guide that explains some basic terminology as well as provides a quick reference for food-pairings and information on a wide-variety of wines.
Wine Review Features:
- Create reviews with basic wine information, pairing and tasting notes.
- Expedite review creation with “quick-add” buttons.
- Expedite review creation with barcode scanner.*
- Conveniently saves reviews to your phone for easy access.
- Provides a filter function that allows you to find saved reviews quickly.
- Optionally, allows you to save your reviews to a spreadsheet in Google Drive.
Wine Guide Features:
- Offers some quick suggestions for pairing wine with various types of dishes.
- Provides information on over 40 varietals and appellations.
- Contains information on sparkling wines and fortified wines.
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to write the developer directly.
* The barcode scanner is integrated using the Barcode Scanner app by Zxing Team.
Phase 6 part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Feb. 5, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 2.5 MB.
New Feature: Cellar Management
- Wine Reviewer now allows you to keep track of the wine that you have in your collection.
- Barcode scanner allows you to quickly enter new wines into your cellar
- If you choose, you can save the wines in your collection to a spreadsheet in Google Drive
Update: Tweaks to the UI