Supplied By gWhiz On Aug. 8, 2014 Comments(1)
FREE Veterinary Board Exam Review version1.2 DownloadThe Veterinary Board Exam Review app is our all inclusive platform with access to all questions from Volumes 1, 2, & 3.
Our philosophy is that the learning process can be facilitated by adding an element of fun. We have done this by replacing tedious review books with an interactive, quick review flash card format. Now you have the option of self-quizzing anytime, anywhere.
· Initial app contains 60 questions with referenced answers from Volume 1
· Ability to add additional cards for a possible total of 1800 cards
· Written by veterinarians and veterinary educators for veterinary students
· Licensing exam style questions to help you prepare for the NAVLE®, BCSE, PAVE QE, and regional veterinary board licensing exams
· Work from flashcards organized into 7 categories including large and small animals, avian and exotics, and diagnostics
· Study from each category, all categories or create your own "Starred" set for easy review of problem areas
gWhiz part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Aug. 8, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 1.5 MB.
Fixed blurry text issue on flashcards caused by hardware accelerated graphics.