Supplied By Fitivity On Oct. 19, 2016 Comments(1)
FREE Ultimate MMA Fighting Program version3.4.3 DownloadThis is just one of several MMA apps - part of the MMA membership.
Complete training program designed to teach you multiple martial arts styles from a beginner to advanced level!
Mixed martial arts is a sport that requires an athlete to have a variety of skills that can include grappling, kicking, punching, and defense. This program teaches you a variety of Karate, Jui Jitsu, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Judo, Boxing, Aikido and other MMA arts forms that will give you a wide range of moves and a complete understanding of the sport. Different variations of certain moves can be applied in a variety of situations in a fight -- this program introduces you to these situations and allows you to learn correct form & technique.
Techniques Included in Program
Chokes - Also know as chokeholds or strangleholds—are grappling holds applied to the opponent or attacker’s neck. Commonly used in combative sports, close-quarters and hand-to-hand combat, law enforcement, martial arts and self-defense.
Joint locks - Used to manipulate wrists, elbows, and other body parts beyond their normal range of motion to get an opponent to tap out.
Kicks - Strikes that involve the legs, knees, feet or toes.The fighter can deliver power and speed from kicks using multiple angles and positions.
Strikes - In the program you are taught how to use other limbs such as knees and elbows to defeat an opponent.
Throws & Takedowns - In this app you will notice it teaches you how to get an opponent into submission without striking at all, but just using their bodyweight against them.
Defense & Counters - Learn to react to your opponent with an offensive blow, using their moment against them.
Stances - Learn all the common used stances for a variety of match situations.
Footwork - Beginner to advanced footwork drills to ensure you are always balanced and ready to moves, attack, or block.
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity MMA related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
Who, When, More Info
Who Examples of people who use this app right now
- For athletes working out by themselves
- Practicing in small groups or with a partner
- For coaches and trainers to incorporate in their workouts, lessons, or current routines.
More Info Other benefits from using this app
- Increased performance
- Better efficiency
- Enhanced skills and coordination
- Burned calories depending on intensity of workouts
- Muscles developed by fully participating in the drills at full speed
- Improved stamina and good cardio endurance if working hard enough
- Learn perfect technique, fundamentals and skills
Fitivity part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Oct. 19, 2016. Google play rating is 86.4286. Current verison is 3.4.3. Actual size 16.0 MB.
- some minor fixes to user account handling
- minor layout adjustments
- bug fix for crashing while trying to purchase subscriptions
- fixes to subscription handling
- minor bug fixes
- updated home screen