Supplied By Jonatan Tierno On Sept. 8, 2013 Comments(4)
FREE Scrum Daily Timer version DownloadA timer specially designed to be used in your Scrum Daily Meetings, also known as Standups or Scrum Dailies, to help you optimize your Scrum daily meetings. This simple app was specifically tailored for XP (eXtreme Programming) and Agile methodologies, and will help you keep your Dailies short and productive.
· Control the meeting just by tapping anywhere on the screen
· At the same time measures the duration of the meeting and the time slot of each participant
· Big numbers and code colors so that everyone in the room can see it.
· Red screen and loud sound indicates the current participant has run out of time
· Configure just once the duration of the time slot of each participant
· The report shown at the end of the meeting will help you improve your Scrum habits.
This is an open source application. You can find the source code here:
Jonatan Tierno part of our Productivity and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Sept. 8, 2013. Google play rating is 84.2857. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.
· Now we can go from the report screen back to the chrono screen and continue the meeting. The meeting ends when the user taps on the report screen.
· Compression of audio files: Smaller app size.
· Bug Fixes
· New workflow.
· Settings screen removed.
· Tap and hold to pause the countdown in case a slot is interrupted.
· Clock-ticking sound added.