Supplied By Fitivity On Oct. 19, 2016 Comments(1)
FREE Roller Hockey Athleticism version3.4.3 DownloadThis is just one of several sports conditioning apps - part of the PRO Sports Conditioning membership.
Roller Hockey requires a very specific type of athleticism -- this program is for serious players looking to gain an athletic advantage to get faster, stronger, agiler on roller blades and produce more power and control with each shot or pass! Follow this multi-level program to take your street hockey game to a different level. Whether you are playing on the street or at a roller hockey rink -- you can be athletic enough to dominate the game!
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Sports Conditioning related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Fitivity part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Oct. 19, 2016. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 3.4.3. Actual size 16.0 MB.
- some minor fixes to user account handling
- minor layout adjustments
- bug fix for crashing while trying to purchase subscriptions
- fixes to subscription handling
- minor bug fixes
- updated home screen