Supplied By Optana GmbH On Nov. 28, 2013 Comments(0)
FREE OptiCalc version1.0 DownloadOptiCalc is an ophthalmic calculator allowing for versatile calculations and conversions related to eye refraction or visual acuity. It supports most conventional notations.
In particular it provides functionality to
• convert eye refraction to different spectacle planes providing magnification at the same time. In doing so you may choose different notations or representations of refraction,
• calculate visual acuity for different chart distances and converts visual acuity values to a variety of different notations,
• calculate wavefront refraction by entering elementary aberrations (second orders and higher order astigmatisms and spherical aberrations).
OptiCalc can e.g. be useful
• when preparing for a talk or presentation for on demand calculations,
• to cross check or convert ophthalmic quantities between different notations when listening to talks or discussions between colleagues,
• to compare own clinical data while studying papers or publications,
• to secure made prescriptions (e.g. spectacle prescription),
• to consult standard data bases implemented within the App for reference,
• or to have a supporting powerful tool when inspecting complicate cases.
Optana GmbH part of our Medical and have average installs from 1 to 5. Last Update Nov. 28, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 5.4 MB. Download opticalc.apk 5.4 MB