Supplied By Fun Learning On June 16, 2013 Comments(0)
FREE Learn spelling and alphabet version1.04 DownloadThis is an educational app with the goal to teach kids the alphabet and spelling in a fun and easy way. The app is very user-friendly and have 4 different levels where the children between 2-10 years can learn both lower and upper case letters as well as how to spell some simple words. Ideal as a first tool to teach your children how to read. Also contains a very good animation of a monkey singing the alphabet song!
* 6 different levels:
* The first level is an animation of a monkey singing the alphabet song to help the kids learn by singing.
* There is also a keyboard type level where the kids can press the different letters to hear their name and sound.
* The monkey says a letter for you to find among 4 different uppercase letters. If the wrong letter is pressed, the monkey will tell the name of that letter to try to educate also when the wrong letter is pressed.
* Same as first level, but this time only lower case letters
* Find the letter in a word (both lower and uppercase letters). Monkey also says the different letters to form the words and says the word out loud for kids to learn how spelling works.
* Re order the letters to create a word by dragging them to the correct box. The monkey will also help you if you are doing it wrong.
* Real voice
* Pronounciation of the letters
* Alphabet phonics
* Fun graphics to make game more interesting
* Learn spelling and alphabet is completely ad free, and is totally safe for your children
Alphabets supported: English and Swedish
Please note that if your child is very young or don't know the alphabet very well it might be good to spend some time to learn him/her the ropes in order to start the learning curve.
Fun Learning part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update June 16, 2013. Google play rating is 56.3636. Current verison is 1.04. Actual size 12.0 MB.
1.04: added the alphabet song
1.04: fixed a bug where images where not shown on some android 4 devices.