Supplied By Eugen Shvatsky On Sept. 6, 2014 Comments(12)
FREE 3Sixty.2 version1.0.3 Download
This is an android version of app for managing 3Sixty.2 device.
The 3Sixty.2 delivers unprecedented control and flexibility to aftermarket and OEM sound systems with up to 153 bands of equalization and signal manipulation. Offering a fully interactive touch screen wireless solution via optional Bluetooth enabled Android devices, give users the ability to tune a sound system in real time anywhere within the vehicle.
1. This software app is not maintained, endorsed, or developed with any assistance from Rockford Fosgate.
2. Rockford Fosgate assumes no responsibility for hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures resulting from the usage of this software app.
3. No Liability. User of this app irrevocably and unconditionally waive the right to pursue any and all claims against Rockford Fosgate for any injury sustained during or as a result of usage of this software app. User holds Rockford Fosgate harmless from any and all claims, of any nature, that may arise during or as a result of the software app.
Eugen Shvatsky part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 100 to 500.
Last Update Sept. 6, 2014. Google play rating is 36.0. Current verison is 1.0.3. Actual size 819.0 KB.
- added validating data before apply to UI elements
Download 3sixty-2.apk 819.0 KB
- blocked after market and oes source installation due to write config bug (will be returned back in future release with possibility to manage presets)
- minor layout adjustments
- removed auto execute last command on fail (could cause loop executing due to bad connection)
360.2 great app but! OK so the app works great, finally. I sent a message to the maker and 2 weeks later ....nothing. so I did figure it out...if it helps those who may purchase it ..you can do the same with a blue tooth computer or dongle for your com. However on the go this app is great...how to?Tether your blue tooth first and open the app and open settings for the app and select the 360..if tethered it will show .select open blue tooth automatically. ..then close and open the app should pop right up..5☆s had he replied!
Worked for a few minutes. Worked for about five minutes. When I went to properties and changed the comm port from master volume to sub volume it did not work. Now I get unsupported device version error. Please fix. Updated - problem still exists but developer is actively trying to resolve problem.
Keeps crashing wished it really work. Please fix
Awesom Awesomenessssss !!!!!!!!i have a samsung galaxy tab pro 12 in my car with this app and the 3sixty.2. Just one word THANNNNKKKSSSS
Terrible Won't connect to the unit to even do anything no directions or help at all screw this don't pay for it u can spend 10 on a bluetooth adapter for a laptop and do it that way what a complete and total waste of 20 bucks
Does not link I thought this would be better than pulling out the old Palm e2. Palm links everytime. My 360.2 just blinks red. The properties states demo, I know my 20 bucks is gone but it won't link:(
Why not make an app that worked? I have the samsung galaxy s5 and the 3sixty.2 they will link for 1 second then app unlinks. You will not receive any support from the developer.
The app sucks it errors and won't work it's the biggest rip off now if it worked I won't mind paying 20 bucks for it. I emailed the guy to see if there was something he could do to get app working with my 360.3 but he didn't reply.
Kind of works Keeps randomly losing or changing settings. Opened it and it changed my crossover settings. Almost blew my mids.
Just lost $20, this app does nothing not even connect to my 360.2 sent several messages to the distributor and still no reply... Got tired and just went a bought the 360.3
Keeps crashing wished it really work. Please fix this Admin sucks he won't fix
Waste of money Waste and hours of my time. I wish there was a zero star option. This app doesnt deserve a single star. Return my money please. Or fix it.