Supplied By Novo Nordisk On Oct. 14, 2014 Comments(4)
FREE Coags Uncomplicated version2.1.0 DownloadSimplified testing and diagnosis of coagulation disorders
Coags Uncomplicated is a diagnostic tool for coagulation disorders developed by Novo Nordisk in partnership with: Craig M. Kessler, MD, MACP, Professor of Medicine and Pathology, Director of the Coagulation Laboratory, Georgetown University Hospital, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Washington, DC; Ellinor I. Peerschke, PhD, FAHA, Vice Chair, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Head of Hematology and Coagulation Laboratory Services, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY; Meera B. Chitlur, MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Staff Physician, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI; and Roshni Kulkarni, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Human Development, Director of Pediatric and Adolescent Hematology/Oncology, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
Coags Uncomplicated provides valuable tools to aid you in the diagnosis of bleeding disorders and interpretation of coagulation lab tests. Now this app has been enhanced to help expand your ability to begin diagnosing on the go. Existing features and new enhancements include:
• Lab Value Analyzer: Enter your patient’s lab results and receive a list of suggested diagnoses, including bleeding disorders with abnormal prothrombin time (PT) and/or activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT) and with normal PT/aPTT
• Diagnostic Algorithm: Start with PT and aPTT results, and then go step by step to narrow possible diagnoses, including platelet disorders
• Neonatal Module: Receive specialized assistance to help you diagnose bleeding disorders in the neonatal population where normal values are age sensitive
• Face a Case: Test your clinical skills with 5 case studies across a variety of bleeding disorders, both adult and pediatric
• Coag Challenge: Answer challenging bleeding disorder questions in an educational, fast-paced quiz
Coags Uncomplicated was developed as a guide. Clinical correlation and consultation with a hematologist are advised to ensure an accurate diagnosis.
Download this free app now to turn the complex coagulation cascade into an easy-to-use diagnostic resource!
Novo Nordisk Inc., 100 College Road West, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 U.S.A.
Novo Nordisk is a registered trademark of Novo Nordisk A/S.
Coags UncomplicatedTM is a trademark of Novo Nordisk Health Care AG.
© 2012 Novo Nordisk All rights reserved. 0912-00011357-1 December 2012
Novo Nordisk part of our Medical and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Oct. 14, 2014. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is 2.1.0. Actual size 3.6 MB.
Bug and security fixes