Supplied By Telenet Group On March 22, 2016 Comments(18)
FREE BASE Visual Voicemail version1.5.6 Download
BASE Company Visual Voicemail (VVM) application allows you to view and manage your voicemail messages with your smartphone without having to call 1933. To enjoy this service, you have to be connected to the 2G/3G/4G network of BASE Company or to the internet via a Wi-Fi connection. You can consult a list of your voicemail messages, choose which message you like to listen, share, delete, or which message you like to respond.
This application also supports the function Faxmail of BASE Company.
• Consult a list of your voicemail messages and received Faxmail
• Listen or delete any voicemail message you wish
• While listening to the message you can pause, stop, forward or rewind it.
• Respond to your voicemail message by calling or sending an SMS to the correspondent
• Share your voicemail messages
• Read your Faxmail messages
• Change your voicemail password and record a greeting
• Be a BASE Company customer and have access to the 2G/3G/4G network
• Using an Android compatible device (software version 2.3 or above)
• The reception of your voicemail messages via this VVM app is charged following your data tariff plan if you’re connected to the BASE Company network (for example: 1 minute voicemail message represents about 100kb of data usage).
• When you’re abroad, you are charged for receiving and sending voicemail messages via this VVM app following the applicable tariffs of that foreign operator.
• If you’re downloading this VVM app on the BASE Company 2G/3G or 4G network, the used data will be charged. We therefore advise you to download this VVM app using a Wi-Fi connection.
Telenet Group part of our Productivity and have average installs from 10000 to 50000.
Last Update March 22, 2016. Google play rating is 73.7559. Current verison is 1.5.6. Actual size 4.4 MB.
Improvement of messages delivery and messages reading
Download base-visual-voicemail.apk 4.4 MB
efficient Perfect app to quickly access your voicemails without having to call the voicemailbox
Nice idea Can manage my voice messages anytime, anywhere or keep and send them as mp3... How cool is this! Thanks Base.
Crashes on registration Used to work fine. After reinstalling the app, it constantly crashes on registration and after first crash, it crashes on each startup. Uninstalling app. Update after more than 3 months: same issue. Other users seem to have the same problem.
Works out of the box Im gently surprised it worked out of the box without changing any settings on Lollipop. Had the consult app already installed.
Crashes on registration Had to reinstall the app due to problems, and now it crashes on registration, so the app is completely non-functional.
Doesn't work correctly Doesn't download the new messages or mix messages. Great idea but not working fine... I'm waiting an update to fix all the bugs.
very nice gives you control and hastle free access to your important voice mails directly with out wasting your time over long que of voicemails... new badge features are very nice.
Greeeeeat 1st one to offer the service in Belgium. Very useful app. As always :thank you Base
Not working on android 5.1.1 Apps keeps on crashing at startup
Not working at all Doesn't refresh.DOESN'T show any new voice message,u have to call 1933..pfff is rubbish and they don't care to fix it.so forget about it
FC's every time I open it Haven't even seen what it looks like, the app force closes every time I open it.
Won't work without base sim card?
Not dual sim aware Doesn't work if you have a dual Sim smartphone and the Base Sim card is setup in the second slot. Useless.
Not for dual-SIM Does not recognize Base SIM card if it is in secondary slot. I can't use it.
Usefull Great app, I use it to listen to voicemail while abroad.
Crashes in Cyanogenmod App keeps crashing at startup in Cyanogenmod 11 on Samsung Galaxy S3, so it unfortunately is unusable for me.
Bad and expensive app. Work only with sim. No wifi. Need a sim card to work. So impossible to take your messages. Very expensive when in roaming. Bof.
Not working ? Last year it worked for about 2 months, now it's useless.